3. Proportionality We only request the strictly necessary information and handle it with care. This means that our employees handle it discreetly, check that they are complete and correct and ensure their security.
4. Rights You have the following rights under privacy legislation:
right to information and inspection: you may know whether we have data about you, what it is, how it is used and you can get further explanation about it
right to correction: if your data is incorrect, you can ask us to correct it
right to object: you can object to the use of your data right to be forgotten: you can ask us to delete your data As long as one of the above rights is not met, you can ask us to stop using your data. For our contact details, see below.
5. Newsletters We send different types of newsletters from our services. You will receive this if you registered for this or are known as a customer. If you no longer wish to receive a particular newsletter, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter.
6. Images At the activities organized by us, photos and atmospheric images can be made. We cannot always ask your permission for this. Suppose you are recognizable in such a photo or video, you may ask us to remove it. We will do the necessary for this. When creating and publishing targeted images, your permission will be asked in advance.
7. Monitoring visitor behavior On this website, we can use Google Analytics from Google to measure and analyze visitor information, to find out how you came to this website, to register how and how often the different web pages are visited and to better tailor the website to the wishes and needs of the user. For this purpose, based on your IP address, including internet traffic data and data about your browser type and computer. We do not use this information to identify you personally. Personal information is not used nor kept up to date.
9. Disable cookies You can choose to disable cookies. You do this by using the possibilities of your browser. You can find more information about these options on the website of your browser provider.
10. Third party cookies. Third parties, such as Google, may advertise on our website or use another service. In some cases, these third parties place cookies for this purpose. These cookies cannot be influenced by www.makersagainstcorona.org.
“I agree and explicitly acknowledge that the self-made face shields are not medical devices or personal protective equipment and that no (EU) registrations (of any kind) have been obtained in connection therewith. Furthermore, I expressly acknowledge and agree that no (implied) representations and warranties of any kind, including those of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose, are made with respect to the self-made face shields, even although the installation instructions are followed. In addition, I recognise that using a homemade face shield may not protect me from viruses, disease or other physical damage. Both the assembly and / or use of (parts of the) self-made face shields are done under my own responsibility and insofar as permitted by law, I hereby expressly waive all rights to claims of members / makers with regard to the "Makers Against Corona Community" and the "Makers Against Corona Community" itself and suffered some damage from mounting and / or using (parts of) the self-made face shields. "